Bouncin’ Baby Photography is HIRING! This position is for Orem.
I love my career! I say it all the time and it has never been truer than it is today. I am excited to get to share this wonderful experience with new people who want to do what I do. This really is the best job. I get to meet parents in the wonderful after glow of just meeting their new little love. I get to stop time for them and give them images that will forever bring back the amazing feeling of this perfect child entering and forever changing their lives. I get to meet the world newest people and it is fantastic 🙂 If you think this is something you would like to do, please enjoy these images and then read the requirements and description below.
Please read carefully and completely. Application at the bottom.
I invest heavily in my photographers ensuring that they can work successfully within the maternity wards of my clients hospitals. Besides the required and standard health care screening/credentialing, I train all photographers in the art of newborn portrait layout and design using high-end digital cameras and equipment.
In this position, photographers will have the opportunity to photograph newborns, build relationships, and present their stunning photos to the new mom and dad! This is a unique position that will allow you to grow both your skills with newborns and your clientele.
Professional photography experience is a plus, but not required.
There are currently two openings in Orem. This is a contracted commission based position. That means, you choose which the days you will work, then the schedule is created accordingly. The shift that I am looking to fill are 3-4 days a week and two weekends a month. Starting at 9:00am until all babies are photographed.
- Must update/keep current on all vaccinations required by the hospital, including TB screening
- Must pass a pre-employment background/credit screening
- Strong people interaction, enthusiasm, and high level of energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Interest in and learned capabilities with digital camera equipment
- Ability to work in a flexible work schedule during the weekday and some weekends
- Motivated, independent, self-starter
- Comfortable in a hospital environment, working in the maternity wards, and handling newborns
- Able to work with minimal supervision, while achieving goals successfully
- Professional photography experience is a plus, but not required
- MUST LOVE BABIES!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Works effectively and efficiently within the maternity wards of hospitals
- Commands control of the maternity room working with Moms and Family members
- Designs and lays out high quality newborn photo shots for the Mom and family
- Edit images
- Post and transfer images online
- Document client info
- Communicate with me daily
- Hep. B series
- MMR documented 2 doses or titer of all 3
- TDap: One adult dose required
- History of Chicken Pox, Varicella titer or 2 documented doses of varicella vaccine
- Current Flu Shot
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply for one of these amazing opportunities to learn from me and capture babies first photos please fill out this application. Then, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Please send documentation of all health requirements. I will also send you for a TB and drug screening. If you have example images please send those as well. Thank you!