In-Hospital Newborn Photography
Cortney Jones brings her experience as an on-location newborn portrait and maternity photographer right to your hospital room to create amazing portraits of the newest addition to your family. Often using the window to take advantage of that great natural light, the portrait session takes place right in front of you. While your baby is the star of this portrait session, any special blankets, hats, or accessories are a welcome addition during the session. Portraits with mom, dad, or other family members can also be accommodated.
If your hospital is contracted with Bouncin’ Baby Photography there is no need to arrange your photo-shoot ahead of time. Your professional mini photo-shoot will take place in the comfort of your hospital room. Online viewing and ordering is available for 2 weeks to anyone with whom you choose to share your password.
If your hospital is not contracted with Bouncin’ Baby simply call 801.333.3384. You can book and schedule a session then I will come to your hospital or home within a day or two of your baby’s birth.
PICTURES FROM FIRST DAY PHOTO MAKE A WONDERFUL, LASTING GIFT!
Most baby gifts are only used for a few weeks before baby grows out of them. So, if you’re a grandparent to be, or a friend, consider giving a unique and thoughtful gift that will be enjoyed for generations.
Hospital newborn sessions are truly special. The birth of a baby and the precious days that follow are full of breathtaking moments. As parents, we know how precious those first days are and how quickly they pass, which is why we strive to document the tiny newborn features as they first appear. Close-ups of baby, tiny hands and toes, and bonding moments with family are priceless memories that we capture during your session. The newborn stage passes in breathtaking moments and upscale, professional photography will keep those memories flourishing for years to come.
Newborn photos are never scheduled too early. Call Bouncin’ Baby Photography if and when you know your baby’s due date to schedule an in-hospital appointment. If you have a scheduled delivery date or for priority scheduling, please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 801.388.3384 to let me know your due date and place of delivery. Add me to your list of people to call or text after the baby is born and we’ll set up the actual session.
If you would prefer to do your session in the comfort of your own home or at the studio, newborn sessions should be done within 2 weeks of baby’s arrival.
A $50 deposit fee applies to any newborn or hospital session, for immediate family only. Additional session fees will apply to sessions outside the 30-mile radius of Farmington Utah.
TIPS for a great photo shoot
In order to best prepare for your newborn photo session, please keep the following suggestions in mind:
– Bring your favorite baby blanket or afghan from home for use in the photo shoot. Textured blankets look great! Fuzzy, fluffy and soft photograph very well, and the blanket should be a solid color or have a very simple pattern. Bring a blanket for use as a background or to swaddle your baby.
– I love to include parent’s hands in our photos. Wear clear or neutral polish on the day of your shoot. I want your baby to be the focus of the photos.
– Bring a solid black, brown or grey shirt or cami for you to wear in photos. We may photograph your baby in your arms. These colors look great in both color and black and white prints.
– Your baby’s portrait session will also be posted on our password-protected online gallery for easy sharing with family and friends for 2 weeks.
– I usually photograph baby in just a diaper. Newborns tend to swim in newborn size outfits so there is not need to bring a outfit for your session. Hats and headbands make an adorable addition to any photo.